A package to include the requirements for a Cremation with no Funeral Service.
The Direct Cremation Package price is $2,950
The Package includes:
- Death Certificate from Births, Deaths & Marriages
- Medical Certificates
- Cremation Permit
- Cremation Fees and transfer to Northern Region Crematorium
- Transfer of the deceased (See Note 1)
- Mortuary Preparation and Dressing
- Visitation at the Funeral Home
- Return of the cremated remains to the Funeral Home
- Death Notice in the local newspaper to the value of $30 (See Note 2)
- Transfer of the deceased outside of business hours and greater than 70 kms from the Funeral Home may incur a charge
- Notices can be placed in other newspapers, eg The Advertiser, and charged at cost
A range of Cremation Urns and Keepsake Urns are on display at the Funeral Home.
We can assist with interment of Cremated Remains into a Niche Wall or Cemetery plot, as well as bronze memorial plaques.
You may wish to hold a memorial service or gathering for family and friends for remembrance, comfort and providing closure.