Please contact us at anytime to advise us of a death and to ask any questions you may have. We will ask for some details and make a time to meet with you for the Funeral arrangements, this can be either at the Funeral Home or your home.
Often families wish to know information and options for a funeral prior to the need and you’re welcome to talk with us and ask questions you may have.
The details for the Funeral will be discussed, such as Burial or Cremation, Venue, Minister or Celebrant, Clothing, Press Notices, Flowers, Memorial Books and Cards, Cemetery, Grave Marker, Hearse and other requests you may have.
During the Funeral arrangement the Funeral Consultant will also complete the forms required for Births, Deaths and Marriages, the Cemetery or Crematorium. Information required for the Death Certificate is:
- Full given names and surname, plus name at birth
- Date and place of birth
- Date and place of death
- Place of residence
- Occupation during working life
- Marital status and Dates of Marriage(s) and full names of the Spouse(s)
- Registered Relationship and De Facto Relationship information
- Children’s given names and dates of birth
- Parent’s full names and occupation, plus Mother’s maiden name
If the family wish a visitation a location and time is made, and we will ask for a recent photo to assist in our presentation.